Wednesday, June 13

New Sale & Audio Clips

Heard today that my story "Share Their Freedom" will appear in MEN ON THE EDGE from StarBOOKS Press. No word on release date or cover art yet. This story is dirtier than my normal...it's set in a forced mining camp near the (now militarized) Canadian border, and narrated by a mechanic who doesn't quite belong with the soldiers when there's a workers' uprising and two miners kidnap him.

Scary stuff.

Also the archive of my reading on Radio Volta from back in December has finally gone up. You can hear me read my Peter Altenberg story "The Grays of the Morning" here, about 20 minutes in or so.

Last Saturday I read in the Chapter and Verse series at the Chapterhouse. I tried out my pinball and magic story "Attack from Mars" that I sent to Jeff aka aerialscribe for TOUCHED. I think that a recording of it will be available soon, too.

No comments: