Thursday, March 29

amazing lungs of death...or, Joel & Buck Angel


last week I read at RKB's In The Flesh. It was a FANTASTIC time, although Rachel told me that Alyson canceled the book Second Skin. But I think I'll find a fine home for my near-future Berlin where people are wearing recycled tires and two hot dudes get it on on the bus, so I'm not too bothered.

On Saturday, I went to the GLBT Expo on behalf of my work, GayHotMovies, and met Buck Angel. Now I stalked around the Hustlaball in Berlin last October looking for him, was torn up when I found out he wouldn't be at the GayVNs in San Francisco, and then just accidentally found him. We had a nice chat and I took a pic. And I resisted going down on him, so that's something, right? And he gave me a longshoreman's cap so I can look tough.

Then that's where the amazing lungs of death come in...I got really sick and had to flee back to Philadelphia. (And I thought my sprained ankle was bad!)I've been homebound for days on antibiotics and worrying that my lung with deflate because of some mysterious monstrosities called blebs. But now I have an inhaler and it's changing my life and helping me fully oxygenate my blood for the first time in a week!

No comments: